Saturday, September 1, 2012

Row H completed!!!

Well - here it is the first day of spring!!!!!! And, yes, I did manage to finish row H in August and joined it on yesterday. I have also been busy finishing Ester's Quilt, and sewing for my Around The World Bee, but more about that later! Now I have to concentrate on row I for September - lets see if I can keep the momentum going.........

H-1 Peek-a-boo
H-2 Jacob Anthony
H-3 Berry Baskets
H-4 Abbey's Eyes
H-5 Michael's Motorcycle 
H-6 Pie Sale 
H-7 Bennington Star
H-8 Eaton's Crossroads
H-9 Snowflake Melt
H-10 Ben's Bowtie
H-11 Piercing Rays
H-12 Hannah Lou's Hearts
H-13 Farm Fields
Rows A-H











7 comments:

  1. WOW!! That is just amazing!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you've been busy! Looks most excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dear Jane is looking wonderful Julianne, only a few rows left to make. Will you be making the triangles as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pip! Yes, it is a slow progress and I do intend to do the triangles as well........
      I have been at this for over 12 months now and it will be at least another 12 and then the hand quilting!! It is definitely a journey!!

      Delete
  4. Your squares are beautiful! I've just started my Jane and have complete 4 whole squares. Yikes! So much more to do.

    ReplyDelete