I have been busy with catching up with quilting projects the last couple of weeks. We are about to start a biggish renovation on our house so decided to get as much sewing done as I could before the plaster dust begins in ernest!!
My first job was to complete my red and aqua quilt from the bee I did last year. After joining the blocks together with blue sashing and red posts I used a lot of leftover fabric to create the back, then machine quilted the block edges, put the binding on, then hand quilted each block to compliment the circles.
|Close up of quilting|
|Miss Hailey thinks it is for her!!!|