Friday, October 28, 2011

Craft and sewing Show

We decided to have an excursion today in place of our usual Friday sewing group, and went to the 'Craft and Sewing Show' on in Melbourne at the moment. It is always a great place to stock up on fabrics for your stash, and purchase pins, blades, rulers, etc and discounted prices...........
Here are some of the fabrics I purchased in preparation for the Aqua and Red Block Bee that starts in November.

On the way home I happened to pass 'Patchwork on Central' and popped in to see if they had any 'Liberty' fabrics I could add to my Dear Jane stash........and guess what - they did!!!
Here they are.........
Next Friday we will be back to normal sewing group and I can start to play with some of these colours!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fabrics Julianne! These are from Rosalin isn't it? Older line but still fabulous!

    ReplyDelete